(PNS reporting from SILICON VALLEY) Apple fanboys, Wall Street, tech geeks and Samsung engineers are eagerly awaiting Apple’s announcement of a new iPhone model today, and some inside sources are predicting a breakthrough product aimed at the growing Latino market.
The iPhone 5 — code-named iPhone La Raza — is said to include these new features:
- Internal clock can be calibrated to Greenwich Mean Time or Chicano Time
- All phones feature Spanglish-enchanced auto-correct. You can safely type pinche puto in an email without having the system change it to pink putter, or correct queso emergency.
- Angry Birds has been “ethnicized.” Meet Angry Abuelitas.
- Changes in internals and structural design mean the iPhone La Raza rides both lower and slower.
- New composite-manufacturing technology means Apple will offer an additional color besides black and white — Pendleton.
POCHO ÑEWS SERVICE PNS IS A WHOLLY-FICTITIOUS SUBSIDIARY OF POCHISMO INC., A CALIFORNIA CORPORATION, WHO IS A PERSON ACCORDING TO THE SUPREME COURT. DON’T ASK US, WE JUST WORK HERE.