GOP nominee wannabe Mexican Mitt Romney led off the chorus of this week’s reactioneers after the SCOTUS decisions on SB1070 and Obamacare. “We need to implement Labambacare for all Hispanics pronto!” he wrote in a special guest editorial.
Some Arizonans like the SB1070 decision — we have their reactions — but Chicago Congressman Luis Gutierrez ripped the decision to shreds on the floor of the House of Representatives — and we have the video.
Lots of ñews this past week on POCHO; here are our top stories:
- Random sampling of Arizonans elated by SCOTUS SB1070 ruling
- Obama Justice Department to Arizona’s Jan Brewer: STFU
- You too can be telepathic like Arizona SB1070-lovin’ cops! (video)
- Mexican Mitt Romney: Latinos need Labambacare, pronto!
- In the border badlands, it’s migrants vs vigilantes, hope vs hate (video)
- Driving While Brown? Try ‘Arizona-me’ (SB1070 NSFW video) *UPDATED
- GOP reacts swiftly to Supreme Court’s Obamacare decision