In the wake of the Benghazi attacks, Sen. John McCain still has “many many” unanswered questions. Even after a private meeting with U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice and acting CIA Director Michael Morell, McCain’s thirst for knowledge remains unquenched.
Here are the pocho ocho things he still needs to know:
8. Where is this Ben Ghazi fellow?
7. Who is responsible for this pudding?
6. Why hasn’t Ronald Reagan called me back?
5. Did me and the Beach Boys bomb Iran or did I dream that?
4. Why does it smell like oranges?
3. When was Tina Fey governor of Alaska?
2. Who am I and why am I here?
And the numero uno unanswered question from John McCain is…
How did I lose to a black guy?