(PNS reporting from SAN ANTONIO) Laura Escamilla woke up Sunday morning with a startling realization: she still had a phat booty.
“After three children, I was starting to feel like a vieja. I thought I was going to be all ‘Señora’ and have to say goodbye to my sex appeal,” Escamilla told PNS.
But, after accidentally brushing her posterior while stretching late Sunday morning, the Castle Hills homeowner had an epiphany: she still had dat ass. [Mas…]
People are often confused by different Latinos — it’s hard to tell us apart if we all look the same, right?
Here’s a quick roundup of the top eight folks who get mistaken for each other. Let us know if we missed any in the comments!
8. Pocho superstars Gustavo Arellano and Lalo Alcaraz
7. Pitbull the dog and Pitbull the singer
6. Airplane buddies Edward James Olmos and Jan Brewer [Mas…]
More toons from POCHO Jefe-in-Chief Lalo Alcaraz @ Huffington Post Latino Voices…
The Walking Dead is a great television series. It has captured that attention of the nation with a human drama centered around less-than-human storylines. But it is not without its own flaws, one of which is the lack of racial diversity on the show.
One of the people I follow on Twitter is Glen Mazzara, the executive producer and one of the writers for The Walking Dead. His Twitter feed usually consists of promos for the show but the other day he posted a link to an article in Slate that criticized the show for only allowing one black guy at a time among the living. The Tweet ? “One Black Guy at a Time.”
The article noted that the show’s only black female character, Michonne, was not allowed to use words to settle conflicts – she always resorts to the sword. Rick, the show’s main character, has used reason to get out of a bad situation on more than one occasion. Why does the black chick always have to be pissed off, silent and bloodthirsty? [Mas…]
They got a serious ass-whupping and they know it, so Republican “moderates” are crafting a “Dream Act Lite” to try to bridge the gap with Latinos.
Here are their Pocho Ocho key provisions:
8. Replace old slogan “No wet backs, no wet dreams” with something more encouraging.
7. Military service need not be completed to achieve citizenship if you are killed in line of duty.
6. You dropped some “anchor babies”? Can you sing “In the Navy”? We thought you could. [Mas…]
Loser and liar Willard “Mitt” Romney finally got something correct! The overwhelming Latino margin for President Bronco Bama was entirely due to “gifts” the Democrats used as bribes. Here are the top eight:
8. Taco Tuesdays covered by Obamacare
7. Rick Bayless gets full-time gig with Food and Drug Administration (Drug Division)
6. New “path to citizenship:” SuperLotto [Mas…]